lunes, 28 de enero de 2013

Let me introduce myself...

Fact: Sorry, this won't be an interesting story. My complete name is Geraldine Acevedo Ruíz (Yep, I've no middle name) I was born 19 years ago, a beautiful evening of September, just right here, in Barranquilla. I grew up with my grannie, she taught me how to read and write and she took care of me until I was 10. I've got a small family, no brothers or cousins, mama is a doctor and papa a bussiness man. When I was younger I dreamt about to become a writter, but then the music caught my attention. I play guitar since I was 8, and now it's all I do.
Now I´m working hard with music, I'm trying to learn every little secret about it. Someday, I´ll work creating music for cartoons because, well, I love cartoons. I've spent a lot of my lifetime watching animated series and  short films. 
I deeply hate sports, but I try to keep myself healthy with a complete diet. When I've got time I do photography, (this is my Flickr adress: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pavlovpv/) It's always a good excuse to go outside. Guess that's all, thanks for reading.


1 comentario: